At Pediatricians of Hydepark we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatrics medical services:
- Well child exams from birth to age 18
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-op physicals
- School and behavioral issues
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Inpatient hospital care for our patients - Dr. Garvin, Dr. Brown and Dr. Bagamery's inpatients will be cared for by the hospitalist service of Children's Hospital. The inpatients of Dr. Joseph and Dr. Arar will be taken care of by their own doctor for routine medical problems unless their doctor is on vacation, in which case, their inpatients will also be cared for by the hospitalist service of Children's Hospital.
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specific specialty is caring for children from birth to 18 years of age. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physical healthy, productive and happy adults.